Saturday, February 21, 2009

Small Perfect Meet(that was not so perfect)

I would have blogged about my last meet sooner but I have just been soooo busy with my homework. Since I am carrying all honors classes I have a lot of work to do for school. But enough about school. The last meet I went to was a very small meet with much older equipment than I am used to. I was the only level 7. I also fell about a dozen times on their pommel horse. This aside it was a perfect meet for me because it was low pressure and I was able to get used to doing a flyaway on equipment I was not used to. One of the weirdest things about the meet was that they had the high bar under the rings and only two judges. Though these were weird the were also pretty cool and I had a lot of fun. That same weekend my brother had a TnT(tumble and trampoline) competition so I was able to watch him after my meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love you reading your comments! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, and we will respond in the comment area! Thanks!